Sbi Simply Click Credit Card is one of the best online shopping credit cards you can get and is one of the best credit cards you can get from SBI,based on Reward Points you can earn, benefits on Online Spends, Cashbacks and Discounts.
In This Article:
- What is the eligibility for Sbi Simply Click Credit Card?
- What is the annual membership fee for this credit card?
- What are the other tariffs and charges for this card?
- What are the key benefits for this card?
- Is there any reward program? What are the products and services I can redeem the reward points for?
- What Is The Annualised Percentage Rate For This Card?
- What is the interest-free (Grace) period for this card?
- How is the Minimum amount due(MAD) and Balance calculated for this card?
- Is Balance transfer facility available on this card?
- What is the application procedure for this card?
- Frequently Asked Questions
What is the eligibility for Sbi Simply Click Credit Card?
SBI Bank credit card eligibility is
- Your age should be between 21 and 65
- You should have a stable monthly income
- You should be Salaried or Self-Employed
Document Requirement for Credit Card application:
The documents necessary to process your credit card application include :
1. Pan Card copy/Letter from IT dept
2. Identity Proof (one of the below):
- Pan Card (back & front)
- Driving License (copy of name,add,photo pages)
- Valid Passport(copy of name,add,photo pages)
- Voter ID(back & front)
- Mapin card copy
3. Address Proof (one of the below):
- Electricity Bill,Phone Bill(not more than 2 months old)
- Driving Licence
- Passport, Visa
- Ration Card
- Bank statement, Passbook( not>3months)
- Voters ID
- Flat maintenance Bill(Not>2 months)
- Rent Agreement
4. Salary slip of last 3 months or latest bank statement showing at least last 3 months of salary credit to your account
5. Passport size photograph.
What is the application procedure for this card?
You may apply for the sbi simplyclick credit card online here and it is a simple 3 step procedure.
You start filling out your name, mobile number and your email id as shown below
In the next step you are asked to share your details including do you already have an SBI credit card, Your full name, City, Source of income (Occupation), Date of birth, qualification, annual income, PAN number and email id. In this step you will also have to verify your mobile number using an OTP that is sent to the mobile number given.
In the next step you will fill out personal and professional details such as your gender, residence address, residence landline number, the name of the company you work for, office address, nature of the company, your designation, number of years you have worked with the current employer & office landline number.
Once you fill out the application a representative from SBI will give you a call back in next few days for any other required details.
What is the annual membership fee for this credit card?
The annual membership fee for this credit card is Rs 499/- and the renewal fee is Rs 499/-. Renewal fee is reversed for the subsequent year if your annual spends for the previous year is greater than Rs 1 Lakh.
What are the other tariffs and charges for this card?
The other tariffs and charges for SBI SimplyClick Card are as follows :
- One time annual fee: Rs. 499
- Renewal fee, per annum: Renewal fee charged from the second year is Rs 499/-, which is waived off if your annual spend for the last year is greater than or equal to 1,00,000
- Add-on fee, per annum: No add-on fee is charged on this card
- Finance charges: 2.50% per month, accounting to 30% per annum from the transaction
- Minimum amount due: 5% of Total Outstanding (Min. Rs. 200 + all applicable taxes + EMI ( In case of EMI based product) + OVL amount (if any)
- Cash Advance Limit: Up to 80% of credit limit, with a maximum of Rs. 12,000 per day
Free Credit Period: Nil
- Finance charges: 2.50% per month, accounting to 30% per annum from the date of withdrawal
- Cash Advance FeeSBI or other ATMs: 2.5% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of Rs. 300
- International ATM: 3% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of Rs. 300
- Cheque pick up: Rs. 90
- Payment Dishonor fee: 2% of the payment amount, subject to a minimum of Rs. 450
- Statement retrieval: Rs. 100 per statement, which is two or more months old
- Charge slip retrieval: Rs. 225 per charge slip
- Late payment fee for the SBI simplyclick credit card varies with the total amount due,
Nil for total amount due from Rs. 0 to Rs. 200
Rs. 100 for total amount due greater than Rs. 200 and up to Rs. 500
Rs. 400 for total amount due greater than Rs. 500 and up to Rs. 1,000
Rs. 500 for total amount due greater than Rs. 1,000 and up to Rs. 10,000
Rs. 750 for total amount due greater than Rs. 10,000
- Overlimit: 2.5% of overlimit amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 500
- Card replacement: Rs. 100
- Emergency card replacement, when abroad: Actual cost, with a minimum of $175
- Foreign currency transaction: Conversion mark up – 3.5%
- Rewards redemption fee: Rs. 99
- Cash Payment fee: Rs. 100
- Rs. 30 + 2.5% of the ticket amount for the train tickets booked at the Railway station.
- 1.8% of transaction amount + service charge, as applicable for the train tickets booked online through irctc.co.in
- For petrol and diesel and all the products and services sold at the petrol pump there is 1% fuel surcharge waiver for each transaction between Rs. 500 and Rs. 3000, exclusive of taxes.
- The maximum fuel surcharge waiver for this credit card is Rs. 100 per statement cycle, per credit card account.
- 1% of transaction amount (Min Rs. 10) for transaction Amount between Rs. 500 to Rs. 3,000
What are the key benefits for this card?
Some of the key benefits of this card are :
- 10X rewards points on online shopping with with exclusive partners – Amazon, BookMyShow,Cleartrip,Foodpanda,Lenskart.OLA,Zoomcar
- 5X rewards on all other online spends
- Amazon.in gift card worth Rs 500* on joining
- 1 reward point for each Rs 100/- spent on all other purchases
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver for each transaction between Rs 500 & Rs 3000
- Milestone reward: Cleartrip voucher worth Rs 2,000 on annual online spends of Rs 1 Lakh and above
- With SBI Easy Money, you can get a draft or cheque against your cash limit and get it delivered to your doorstep
Is there any reward program?What are the products and services I can redeem the reward points for?
You may redeem your reward points using SBI’s Shop-and-Smile Rewards Program, through its extensive catalog of lifestyle products,electrical appliances, accessories & gift vouchers or you may also redeem your reward points against cash
What is the Annualised Percentage Rate for this card?
The annualised percentage rate for SBI Simplyclick credit card is 40.2% per annum.
What is the interest-free (Grace) period for this card?
The interest free credit period for this credit card is 20-50 days, which is applicable only on retail purchases and if previous months’ outstanding balance is paid.
How is the Minimum amount due(MAD) and Balance calculated for this card?
State Bank of India uses, daily balance method to calculate the balance for this credit card. The minimum amount due is calculated with this formula.
Minimum Amount Due = 5% of Total Outstanding (Min. Rs. 200) + applicable taxes + EMI (in case if you have converted any of your purchases into EMI) + Over limit amount (if any).
Is Balance transfer facility available on this card?
Yes, Balance Transfer facility is available on Simplyclick credit card.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I check my reward points summary?
You can check the reward points summary in the following ways:-
•By referring your latest credit card statement or
•By sending an SMS -REWARDS XXXX (where XXXX stands for the last 4 digits of your card number) to 5676791 from your registered mobile number
•By logging in to sbicard.com > Dashboard > at the bottom, the rewards points summary & expiring rewards points are displayed.
•By logging in SBI Card mobile app.
What are the options for redeeming my Reward Points?
Your reward points can be redeemed against cash , gift voucher or against the products in the SBI Shop-and-Smile Rewards catalogue.
How can I redeem my reward points through Website?
Step 1- Login to the website sbicard.com
Step 2- Click on “Rewards” and then click on “Redeem Rewards”.
Step 3- Browse through the Rewards Catalogue and choose item of your choice
Step 4- Click on “Redeem now” and confirm.
What are the charges of redemption fee on SBI Card?
We hereby inform you that on redemption of Reward Points Rs.99.00 plus applicable taxes will be levied on your SBI Card account towards the redemption of Reward Points.
Can I add the reward points I have on multiple cards or transfer them from one card account to another?
No, SBI doesn’t allow to transfer the reward points from one card to another
Do the Reward Points accrued on my card expire?
The reward points expire in 24 months from the date of accrual and any points that you fail to redeem in 24 months from the date of accrual will lapse and are not usable thereafter.
Do I need to register separately for redeeming the reward points I have earned ?
No, you do not have to register again. You can use the same login and password to redeem your points.
Can I change the billing address displayed in my account?
You can change the registered address, on which your reward items are delivered, online through the ‘My profile’ link on your SBI Card Online accounts or by calling the SBI Card helpline. However, please note that all address change requests are subject to verification and your redeemed reward items will be delivered to you only after successful verification of the address.
If I redeem a gift voucher against my reward points, for how long is the gift voucher valid?
The voucher will be valid for at least 3 months from the time it reaches you. The issue date, validity and expiry date will be printed on the voucher.
Where can I find the list of outlets where the voucher can be used?
The list of outlets where you can use a voucher is printed on the voucher itself.
What is points + pay option?
Points + Pay is an option provided by SBI that gives you the freedom to redeem your Reward Points partly through the usual redemption of Reward Points and partly through the balance on your Credit Card.
Are there any charges associated with the reward point redemption process?
Yes, SBI levies a rewards redemption fee of ₹ 99+ taxes which is debited from your account for each redemption request.
I had received damaged or wrong products, what do I do?
For all disputes related to rewards’ redemption such as receiving wrong or damaged gifts or vouchers, contact the SBI bank helpline at 39 02 02 02 (prefix the STD code of your city), within 3 working days of receiving your gift or voucher.
Can I pay my SBI Card outstanding using my Reward Points?
Yes, you can settle your outstanding amount through your Reward Points. You can use your Reward Points only in the multiples of 2,000 for the same.
I have recently updated my address, can I redeem my reward points?
As per the policy the gift items are only sent at the registered address. If you have changed your address, we suggest you to update it at the earliest with the SBI Card and then go for reward redemption.